KAISER PREMIER LLC is accepting applications for a full-time Service Coordinator, who will serve as the lead mechanical resource at that location. This individual will be responsible for the evaluation, service, repair, and refurbishment of various hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems used on KAISER PREMIER manufactured vacuum trucks and other specialty equipment.
Essential skills and job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to document component and system diagnostics
- Able to travel to various locations (some overnight travel is required)
- Communicate with vendors to acquire materials needed to complete repairs.
- Must be able to read and interpret hydraulic, electrical. and pneumatic schematics.
- Ability to read and follow mechanical or fabrication drawings.
- Parts Assembly- both large and small
- Operating knowledge of overhead crane system.
- Must be able to operate comfortably in prolonged postures that include but are not limited to bending, stooping, kneeling, walking, standing, pulling, tightening, squatting and potentially any combination of the previous functions while performing job tasks.
- Climb or work from Extension, Step and Straight Ladders, Work Platforms and various Truck Access Systems using one hand above the other and one foot above the other technique while maintaining at least a 3-point contact with the device.
- Working from irregular surfaces that are up to 13 feet above ground level while wearing fall protection equipment and standing, squatting, kneeling, pulling, tightening and any combination thereof.
- Ability to bend and lift in excess of 50 pounds
- General computer skills are required
- Serve as inventory control resource, categorizing, counting and reordering parts and subassemblies as well as accounting for lost or damaged tools, materials, supplies, and equipment
- Lead facility management and general housekeeping duties such as floor sweeping and trash removal
- Other general duties that may be assigned by the operations manager
- Complete assignments efficiently, safely and correctly. Work completed in a manner to pass quality inspections set forth by Kaiser Premier standards.
- Ability to accurately inventory and properly maintain all rental equipment and tools prior to deployment
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Ability to weld and fabricate
- Ability to learn new technology, specifications, and procedures
- CDL license required or must be secured within 90 days of employment
We offer competitive pay
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life insurance, Long Term Disability, 401K with employer match
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to hr(at)kaiserpremier.com in Word or PDF formats with the position title in the subject line.