KAISER PREMIER, a leading manufacturer of industrial hydro-excavation and sewer-cleaning equipment located in Fort Morgan Colorado, is seeking an experienced accountant to join our dynamic team reporting directly to the CFO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Processing equipment sales and rentals
- Performing HR and payroll support functions
- Providing administrative sales support
- Handling rental fleet administrative tasks
- Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all accounting tasks
- Producing regular, on-time and error-free accounting reports
- Assistance with month-end closing procedures, tax returns and filings
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages (SAP, Peachtree, etc.)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- HR and payroll experience required
- Industrial equipment or heavy-duty truck dealership experience a plus
- BS degree in Accounting preferred
We offer competitive salary along with full benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and paid time off.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word or PDF formats with the position title in the subject line.
Salary Range 45,000-60,000 per year determination will be based on experience