Be part of the sewer cleaning revolution in the USA!
KAISER PREMIER is the North American entity of KAISER AG group, a world leader in the manufacturing and supply of truck mounted combination sewer recyclers. Out of our Texas branch in Pasadena you will be the front-line contact to the customers in the Gulf Coast Region. Your focus will be selling our unique sewer cleaning vehicles in the municipal market segment.
This position is vital to the growth of our business. Our target markets are municipalities, private utilities, and regional contractors. Candidates should possess a positive spirt with a proven track record of establishing close successful relationship with customers and internal team members.
Responsibilities – Expectations:
- Effective application-based sales approach through product expertise & promotion of value-added solutions.
- Develop key influencer relationships within the region such as planners, buyers, project managers, service managers, owners, etc.
- Develop regional forecasts and budgets along with associated action plans.
- Proven ability to forecast customer’s needs, dimension and map a customer’s organization and understand and effectively influence purchasing processes.
- Active involvement in regional networking within key industry segments.
- Educate and train customers on our products
- Ability to operate the equipment and conduct full demonstrations.
- Effectively interface with internal production, service, and administrative teams.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date scheduling of customer visits, trade shows, demonstrations, sales calls and activities using company endorsed CRM software.
- Develop and maintain competitive manufacturers' profiles and report on their activity each month.
- Perform other duties, assignments, and special projects as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 5-years capital equipment sales experience.
- Willing to travel up to 75% of time, as needed.
- Experience selling large capital goods and projects.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Discipline to self-manage for effective use of time/resources.
- Highly proficient computers skills - PowerPoint, MS Office, MS Excel. Familiarity and CRM management tools.
- Must possess and maintain a CDL.
- Candidates must live or be willing to relocate to the Houston TX region.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary with commission.
- A comprehensive medical and dental benefit package.
- 401k with company match.
Qualified applicants should forward their resumes to HR(at)kaiserpremier.com for immediate consideration.