The Branch Operations Manager will report to the Vice President, General Manager of the Gulf Coast Region. You will oversee the direct labor utilization of the Houston-area service center by governing day-to-day operations. The Branch Operations Manager is responsible for the productivity of the service center and will provide leadership and training to all mechanical and service personnel. The Branch Operations Manager will work closely with other functional areas of the business to ensure the center satisfies the financial expectations of the company and market demands within the region. The Branch Operations Manager will coordinate resources across a broad spectrum of internal and external operations to deliver quality service and superior product solutions in a fast-paced environment that meets or exceeds customer requirements.
Job Description: Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Schedule departmental work and expedite top priority projects.
- Purchase supplies, tooling, materials and inventory needed to support center operations and meet customer demand.
- Responsible for inventory management.
- Develop and implement corrective actions for systemic safety, quality or operational issues.
- Oversee the maintenance of the facility and equipment to ensure proper working order.
- Hire, promote, and address the performance of all mechanical and service personnel.
- Cross-train employees in the office and shop and implement a succession plan for key mechanical and service personnel.
- Manage field service support activities, assist with product demonstrations and coordinate regionalized product training events.
- Assist with establishing service center policies and procedures that are concert with company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate with General Manager and regional sales staff to develop customer base, develop monthly and annual sales forecasts, and then work to deliver product and service to meet or exceed forecasts.
- Collaborate with General Manager to provide an accurate labor budget and other operating expenditures.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to hr(at)kaiserpremier.com in Word or PDF formats with the position title in the subject line.