Under the supervision of the VP of Supply Chain Management, the Material Handler will move parts and materials around our facilities and ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Is dependable, people oriented, detail oriented and highly motivated. Should also be adaptable and flexible. Being dependable and having good attendance is a must. Ability to operate a forklift is a plus. Experience in a warehouse setting is helpful.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming shipments and stock them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and procedures, as well as safety initiatives
- Help maintain and safe and orderly environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, stand for long periods, climb a ladder
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Starting pay is $16.00 to $20.00 hourly depending on experience
- Extensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and retirement
To apply for this position, please send a resume to careers(at)kaiserpremier.com