KAISER PREMIER is looking for motivated individuals to join their service team in Fort Morgan CO.
This position requires a strong technical background with mechanical assemblies and experience with reading and understanding electrical and hydraulic schematics. Basic understanding of vehicle software systems is also required.
DOT compliance knowledge and a CDL license with a tanker endorsement is necessary in keeping our rental fleet safely on the road.
This position reports directly to the service manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot hydraulic related problems and repair
- Troubleshoot electrical related problems and repair
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services
- Performs inspections, engine diagnostics , brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment
- Perform all DOT inspections to ensure fleet is in safe and road worthy condition
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles, removing unsafe vehicles from service
- Completes required paperwork, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times, DOT reporting, etc.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience
- Existing experience with servicing different types of equipment (agriculture or construction)
- Existing experience with hydraulics and electrics
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position
- Must be self-motivated and customer service-oriented while being an effective team player
- Ability to be flexible and shift priorities in a constantly changing, fast-paced work environment
- CDL class B with tanker endorsement
Must complete and pass all required pre-employment screenings.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- $25 – $35 per hour depending on experience + competitive benefit program
- $60,000 - $70,000 per year depending on experience + competitive benefit program
To apply for this position, please send a resume to careers(at)kaiserpremier.com