Under the supervision of the Production Supervisor, the Assembly Technician will be working in one or more of the several stages of assembly. This will include but is not limited to collecting materials and equipment, customizing truck chassis, assembling hydraulic hoses, making precise measurements that are essential to the successful assembly of all components and sub-assemblies of production units.
JOB IS IDEAL FOR SOMEONE WHO
Is dependable, people oriented, detail oriented and highly motivated. Should also be adaptable and flexible. Being dependable and having good attendance is a must. Basic electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic experience is helpful but not necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work safely and comply with company policies and procedures, as well as safety initiatives
- Read and comprehend drawings and instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the assembly process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of all components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality and be held accountable for defects related to their tasks
- Maintain equipment to ensure it remains in good condition
- Work well with others
- Able to take direction from department team leaders and supervisors
- Provide their own hand tools within the first 90 days of employment
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to standing, kneeling, working on a creeper, ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday, 6:00 am to 4:30 pm (Saturday overtime work is available)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Starting pay is $16.00 to $25.00 hourly depending on experience
- Extensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and retirement
To apply for this position, please send a resume to careers(at)kaiserpremier.com