In support of the continued growth and success of KAISER PREMIER, Dan Weber, President & CEO, is pleased to announce the promotion of several key employees to the Executive Management Team:
- Kofi Barkoh, Executive Vice President, General Manager – Gulf Coast Region: Kofi has sold heavy industrial equipment since 2002 and has held several sales leadership roles throughout his career. Kofi has a proven record of success developing new business and leveraging his operational experiences to improve throughput and increase revenue. He joined Kaiser Premier in June 2019, becoming instrumental in launching the new, Gulf Coast Service Center in Pasadena, Texas.
- Lindsey Escalante, Vice President, Supply Chain and Quality Operating Systems: Lindsey has been with Kaiser Premier (and the former Premier Oilfield Equipment) since 2005. She has been active in supply chain management for about 12 years with experience in lean manufacturing, quality management (Q1) and MRP systems in addition to her experience in various administrative and financial roles.
- Brandon Buchleiter, Vice President of Operations: Brandon is also a long-time employee, starting with Premier Oilfield Equipment in 2000. He began his career working with stainless sanitary tubing in the food and dairy industry. In 2008, Brandon’s career shifted to hydrovac truck manufacturing with extensive training in Canada. He also has training in lean manufacturing and quality management systems. Since 2017, Brandon has served as operations manager for Kaiser Premier.
- Marcus Thomas, Vice President of Engineering: Marcus joined Premier Oilfield as a welder in 2006 and held various positions in maintenance, product support and production management before becoming Kaiser Premier’s product development/engineering manager. His experience, technical knowledge and engineering competencies are an integral part of Kaiser innovation.
The KAISER PREMIER Executive Management Team also includes:
- Katherine Nieman, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer: Kathy has senior, executive-level experience along with a broad public accounting & consulting background that spans over 30 years. She has extensive hands-on experience in accounting, administration, finance, business development and management for companies and groups of companies with multiple locations servicing the industrial equipment, industrial & environmental services, manufacturing, dealership and rental business segments.
- Mike Kohn, Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing: Mike is an accomplished sales professional with over 20 years of complex machinery sales and sales management experience in the oil & gas, utility, construction, industrial, mining and power generation markets. Throughout the past 20 years, he has demonstrated his ability for sales leadership, strategic planning and profit enhancement while providing first-class customer satisfaction.
- Kenyon Sharp, Director of Marketing: Kenyon brings 20 years of marketing and communications experience to the company, having worked with international companies in the mining and process engineering industries. Kenyon’s background in graphic design and video production helps shape Kaiser Premier’s image and message.
Kaiser Premier takes great pride in creating a culture that fosters personal growth and success along with the development of an inclusive leadership team. We would like to congratulate Kofi, Lindsey, Brandon and Marcus on their new roles.
Press Release as (PDF)